Sunday 4 November 2018






Well it has been a rather productive sort of day. The top image is an ink of a quiet, wild corner at Wisley RHS, this was finished before church this morning and the photograph below was take on a stroll near Albury, close to Shere in Surrey, this afternoon. I was taking images to work from, sort of collecting ideas in the camera, a bit like a photo sketch book, rather than capturing fine art photos, and that was one of the results. I rather like it.

The next opportunity to see my work, apart from calling round, is at the Woking MIND Christmas fair, which is being held at Christ Church, on the 28th. of November. Most of you will know of my passion for encouraging good mental health, well two mornings a week I work with MIND and I love the work. It would be nice to see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment