Monday 9 September 2024


 

It has been quite a while since my last blog, to be honest life has been hectic, what with routines, work, commitments and travels; my life has been full to overflowing: but enough of that, my last trek was a journey through Wales from Chester to Bristol, with seemingly every very minor road between traveled. Liz loves these very quiet, remote, single track roads, to be honest fantastic places are often found at the end of them; so that is the way by enlarge that we traveled through Wales. It must be noted that oft these quaint roads have a dead end, with a nightmare three point turn being required for the return journey. Good fun?

However the first drawing of the trip was of the clock gate in Chester. Very touristy and friendly, maybe everybody in Chester spoke to me, I don't know how any drawing was produced.

 More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment