Wednesday 5 February 2020


One of my tree images this morning because it seems a while since I did so. Lots is happening and life is good, but like I said lots is happening. My exhibition in Guildford comes down on Saturday and that has been an enormous success; thank you to all of you who supported me there.
 I feel a little restless with my drawing at the moment, trees will continue, but I feel drawn (no pun intended) into other directions as well.
A while ago I produced a series of still life inks looking at pieces of glass (i.e. tumblers), fruit and how light interacts between the two. At the moment I am looking in junk shops and looking out for Edwardian and Victorian glasses; that is fun.
The Hebrew boat is coming along fine, in fact the actual sculpt is finished, now the problems of framing are before me; that is all progressing and fine..
And then lastly with the trip to Israel looming, my street sketching skills need brushing up, so into London I am trekking most weeks to do that.
As you will see I am a little busy but enjoying it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment