Tuesday 19 January 2021


Good morning and today has a sleepy start to all my activities. I laid in bed asleep until nine;  I know that is decadently shameful, but also very nice. Liz is now on a zoom church meeting, so I can run away into the studio and have two lovely hours of peace, quiet and tranquility. Now as much as I love, the lovely Liz, two hours on my own are also lovely.

Browsing through my sketches I came upon a small pen and ink which was produced a few months ago at Hatchlands. So with absolutely no pressure, just in a laid back, chill-out mood, out came the water-colours and  as a result, a very free and easy work-up of the afore mentioned sketch was produced. A loose style was used and applied to such an extent, that it could have very easily have gone horribly wrong; however one hour and ten minuets later, the above appeared.

Oh well, things to do, must get on. See you all soon.

Duncan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment