Sunday 16 May 2021


Good morning, today the photograph is a page from a recent book of mine, which looks at woodland pathways and then placing them alongside the words of that ancient King David.

It has been a tough few days as my back fell apart again and I ended up in hospital for investigations and pain control.

I must say how wonderful St. Peters were. Within five minuets of being in the hospital I was given morphine, I arrived on the ward at approximately 4 in the morning and was seen within three hours by the consultant and several other doctors. This was followed by a who;e raft of specialty persons; physiotherapists, occupational therapists, pain control nurse, X ray dept. My care was magnificent. The heroes in my mind were the care assistants and domestics who just could not do enough for me and the pain control nurse. The chaplaincy care was super,  I was talked to, prayed with and given amazing practical help

I am now home, very delicate, with a long way to go, but getting there.

Thank you and I am now going to have a short dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment