Thursday 6 May 2021


Just occasionally unexpected things work out for the better, because rather irritatingly I had to stay in today waiting for a boiler man to appear.

This was because when we returned from holiday a cruel shock awaited us. Our central heating boiler just would not work!!!

To be honest the last few days have been a little cool as well. So that was a bit of a niggle, but never mind as we weren't too cold, as our trusty old fan heater worked OK. So that was all right; but boiling a kettle for water was a bind. Well today the boiler man appeared and fixed it, well almost. It is working but needs new parts, they are coming next week.

So today I needed to stay in and wait, now waiting all day for someone, is not my idea of fun. But it all worked out rather well, because most of my time was spent sorting images on the computer, painting, drinking tea, reading, watching junk TV and even a little sleeping. Do you know, I really enjoyed myself; it has been a super day and I feel all relaxed. Maybe my lovely bath a little while ago has something to do with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment