Wednesday 8 March 2023





It will be the same for many of us, as you will probably have noticed that this morning we awoke to a lovely white blanket, covering all. My immediate response is,"I'm glad my plans for today are centered on the indoors.

I finnished drawing the above a few days ago, it is worked up from a photo taken at Polsden Lacey last summer. So now today a while will be spent on my computer, putting together the images for an illustrated talk which I am giving soon, called "Out and About". Its all about the people and cultures which are met during owr travels. A few adventures are included as are the  highlights of journeys; the inclusion of those are always essential. So that will be a pleasant hour or so.

When that is done there is an ink work about half done. So although being spent at home, if the snow clears maybe a coffee out would be nice. In the meantime I am nice, warm and snug; and wishing to remain as such.


I

No comments:

Post a Comment