Friday 5 May 2023


Had a super day last Saturday, Liz was busy, so I was free to wander into London and do a little sketching; lovely. Met an Aussie who was doing the UK in one day, now that takes some beating; I would love to see the timetable for that. Joking asside she was a nice lady. It is a while since I sketched in the capital, and to be honest I was a little rusty, therefore they were binned when arriving home; so I have posted and old image for you. But I did one brave thing, by having a sushie for lunch and actually enjoying it. Walked nearly five miles, got home happy and exhausted.

My exhibition at St. Columba's is going well, a few have been sold, it's all encouraging and  remember if you want to see it, there are only three weeks left now. The exhibition is at:-

St. Columba's House,

Maybury Hill,

Woking,

 GU22 8AB 

Open office hours. Remember to ring 01483766498 before attending, as being amongst other things, it is a conference centre and occasionally sensitve events are taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment