Friday 26 May 2023


The last few days have seen me being being distracted for several reasons, as such I failed to place a blog for a few days; unbelievably face book reprimanded me for failing in my blog writing!!!! So here is a blog.

Above is a watercolour sketch of the lanes in Brighton. Liz and myself love the busyness of the area. Its good fun, go if you have the chance.

But my thinking today is about stepping back a little and recharging. The last six months have been very busy. A large six month exhibition running in conjunction with a smaller local one, group work, the NHS, individual support work, Scouting work, all in addition to my routine project work looking at trees; it has been a busy period and I am tired. So the sensible thing is to step back, just for two weeks and chill a little. Remember to look after yourself and let friends support you a little. The most important part of that for me is how I start each day; I begin with a short while with the Bible, and a time of thinking, followed by a time of prayer; now that is a super recharging session for each morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment