Friday 27 January 2023

A quiet morning today, Liz is in the living room working, whilst I am trawling through file after file on the computer, making sure that all is ok.  A couple of years ago I compiled a book on the Psalms and illustrated fifty odd verses with images from my current tree project; coming across page 28 from "Woodlands and pathways, the book"; it occured to me that you might like it.

The Psalm is 143 and verse 8.

We were on holiday staying within a tiny hamlet in the South Downs called Nutbourne, a gourgeous, quiet, reflective small place, surrounded by woods, fields and footpaths; we rented in a very small cottage called the "Libuary". The above is the only road, in or out; one day we stopped a few hundred yards up the lane from the Libuary, then, the above ws sketched in just about twenty minuets.

Good memories are pleasnt to revisit on occasion. The above is one of those. Now I must go up to Saint Columba's to dust and strighten my exhibition; so the following:-

A small plug.
My exhibition at Saint Columba's is still open until the end of May. I am running a workshop there on the 18th of Febuary. The subject is, producing quick water colours out side, if you are interested phone, 01483766498





 

No comments:

Post a Comment