Monday 2 January 2023


I wish a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year to all my readers.

It is so inportant to feel, indeed know that you are loved and wanted by those whom you know; Liz and myself saw the new year in at Sheffield, seeing family and many friends, it was special. In church on Sunday morning, seeing family and friends it was obvious that we are very much missed and loved. As we left church to go to see one of our sons with his family, I had a lovely feeling; I was wanted, needed and much loved; it was very obvious that I was very much missed. That  is a good way to start the new year. But dont forget as well as we need to be loved, so do others; so give a little.

As were were in Sheffield, above is a painting of the old "Midland Bank" by the hole in the road in the centre of the city, the scene is a little differant now, but I have always loved this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment