Wednesday 25 January 2023


Just for a few moments today lets look at change. As life progresses our stuation be it, emotional or indeed physical undergo developments and changes, for the better and sadly sometimes for the worse. But whatsoever the change try to be positive and see the good that can be drawn (no pun intended) from these changes. Most of us, particularly and including myself being one of the oldies, experience all sorts of irritating differences in their body efficiencies and functions; however lets leave the functions out of it all for now!

As mostpeople of my age group also do, I have an irritating dose of arthritis, releveant for today I am talking about my hands. and fingers To grip hard is not a good idea, and they are not as flexxible and dexterous as they once were; how can we see threpositive in that?

Well, I hold the pen much lighter now, so, as a result my ink marking is getting ever so much gentler and more sensitive; see above. Its exciting as ny ink work is finding new depths to explore. A calmer, quieter, gentler approach. So always try to see the positives.

The work above was completed about a week ago and is of the Hoe Stream near to the Guildford road as it leaves Woking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment