Wednesday 1 January 2020

Bow Street, London


Well I wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year; The last one was very good, so lets hope this new decade is as good, or even  still better.
New Year resolutions! Most are not kept, so lets take on aims and resolutions which we intend to and are able to keep.
For myself as far as my art is concerned, my tree work; the drawing are taking a more abstract construction, which result in representative images in the end. This will continue.
My metal health art communication work seems to have fresh impetus, so that will certainly continue.
Sculptures of small sea vessels are ongoing as my blog demonstrated the other day. regular updates will be posted; so that will obviously carry on.
Travel art, I plan to travel to Israel with Liz in a couple of months.
Teaching, leading, workshops and giving talks, I seem to be still wanted, so that also in ongoing.
So my resolutions for this coming year are, to continue working and playing hard.
A short prayer goes with it; Lord give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment