Wednesday 8 January 2020


Good morning all, I am at MIND in Woking, just snatching a few minuets quiet before the business of the day starts.
Yesterday I was painting in Alf's (a cafe) and as usual chatting to passers by. A couple of ladies approached me and mentioned that they had been to Egypt. So here is one for them.
The Hebrew boat is coming along fine. By the way it is now two boats, one under repair and the second decked out and ready for a fishing trip. At the moment the background of sand is being constructed, out of paper!!!! I did photograph it to show the process of paints, paper, glue and hot air (electric  hot air gun), but to be honest at the moment it is simply a mess, so no photo.
Trees are continuing, the work is intense and ongoing. and I hope to show you my latest soon.
So really today's blog is about being busy and trying to show that being an artist is not just about sitting around dreaming, but about hard, if enjoyable work.
I do a bit of dreaming as well.
Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment